Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Finding Your Own Trump Card


I have a few spiritual desires in mind that I would like to accomplish.  I also have a few bad habits that suck up the time and energy that I could be directing into my desires.  My favorite rationalization for my time-wasting habits is: "Hey, I know I really am a hard-working, compassionate person, and I like myself.  My desires are just made-up fantasies.  Maybe I'm fooling myself, and there really isn't a "deeper" level of awareness to reach.  It's just my programming that I should always be trying to improve myself."  Fortunately, I have had many experiences of being in that deeper level of awareness, and I know that is where I want to be.  Life is so much more interesting and fun that way.  I know I could be in that space more often.  

The other day I had the thought, "Maybe I don't really want to be more spiritually aware, or I would do what I need to do to get there."  This  made me mad.  I realized that every time I indulged in the energy wasting activities that I was reinforcing them and making them more real than my true desires. In psychic jargon I was "giving up my seniority" to them.  This realization was the trump card I was looking for in order to get my power back from my bad habits.

I decided to use my clairvoyance and to look at what else might have been affecting my behavior.  I saw that it wasn't that I was lazy.  Rather, there was energy in my space that wasn't mine.  In spite of being a spiritual teacher myself, there was still some agreement that Spirit is not real, "working with energy" is woo-woo, and that "stepping into my personal power" was a laughable concept!  I also saw that there were a few people who were envious of my accomplishments as a psychic and a spiritual teacher.  I immediately decided to practice what I preach, and used my basic psychic tools to clear this energy out of my space.  Then I did a healing on my communication with Spirit.  Finally, I filled up my space with my an image of a golden sun filled to overflowing with own enthusiasm for taking the steps that I needed to take to manifest my desires.

Energy Exercise:  When you are feeling stuck in a rut or are indulging in behaviors that aren't serving you. Sit in a straight-backed chair, put your feet flat on the floor, close your eyes, visualize an energetic connection to the center of the earth and put your attention in the center of your head.  Use your own clairvoyance or ask your angels or guides to show you what energy may be the underlying causes of your issues.  Even if you don't get a clear picture, you can see or feel this energy flowing down your connection to the center of the earth.  Thank your angels and fill up your space with a golden sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment