Sunday, December 21, 2014

Accelerate Your Spiritual Growth: Always Choose Love


The most important thing you can do to accelerate your spiritual growth is to always choose love.  This was brought home to me quite by accident recently. I was in the midst of the usual, minor bickering with my husband when I felt a quick flash of love for him. I remember thinking, "Quick though it was, that felt better than the bickering does."  So I immediately and deliberately evoked my love for my husband. I responded to everything he said in a loving way. The energy quickly changed (surprise! surprise!) and we both walked away feeling better. I don't think he noticed the difference, but I certainly did.

I have a big bug-a-boo around writing about my personal, internal experiences, but I have to admit that I know that I am now a different person. There are so many times during the day that I now remind myself to choose love: when I react critically to someone; when I start criticizing myself; when I feel unhappy about a situation; when I feel that I playing out old behaviors that don't serve me; when I feel that life isn't fair; when I just feel blah. In all of these cases I choose love, and it feels better.

By choosing love, you too can remember that others too are on a spiritual path,just like you. It will feel like you have a new mastery over your unconscious emotional and analytical reactions to situations. Choosing love gives you more choices about how to respond, instead of just reacting. Choosing love is empowering. Choosing love gives you, the Spirit, seniority over your body's analyzer and emotions.  Choosing love will give you expanded awareness of your spiritual abilities to create and to change anything and everything about your life.

Well, here is the WORLD ACCORDING TO ME: Choosing love is the meaning of life. We are playing on this planet to learn how to bring our spiritual awareness and gifts into the physical body. To use an old cliché, it's by choosing love that we get to experience heaven on earth!

Happy Winter Solstice!
Madeline

www.PsychicAwakenings.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Great post, Madeline.

    I can attest, this is who you practice Being and
    this is your main Message as a spiritual teacher:
    thanks for sharing the Good News!!

    ReplyDelete