Thursday, December 11, 2014

One Hot Miracle


"A Book of Miracles," 1987, edited by Susan Hull Bostwick of the Deja Vue Book Company, is a collection of some of the psychic experiences of the students of the Berkeley Psychic Institute.  Here is  one of the amazing stories I would like to share with you from this book. 
--Madeline

"I was at the Berkeley Psychic Institute, sitting and running my energy when I had a premonition and heard a very tiny noise from one of the back rooms.  I looked up and saw a reflection of a man in the glass door.  I moved quickly, but not quickly enough, and so I didn't catch up with him until he reached the end of the driveway.  I yelled after him, "I hope you don't have anything that doesn't belong to you."  He turned and said, "No, man.  Check me if you want to, man, go ahead."  Although I kept seeing a picture of my wallet in my head, I didn't see any odd bulges when I looked at his body, and , being a small, blond woman, the thought of frisking such a large man didn't exactly appeal to me.

I went back inside and immediately checked my purse My wallet was gone.  This made me very angry.  So I say down, grounded my wallet, and filled it up with my gold energy and my ownership.  I saw that the wallet was growing very hot in his hands, and he was moving it from hand to hand as if it were burning him.  It made me laugh because I realized why stolen things are called "hot" -- it's because of all the owner's anger.  Now he was looking at the wallet very strangely, like "Oh-oh, what have I done?"  So I grounded him and communicated to his as a spirit.  I told him he could have the money but that he'd better give me back the wallet, identification, checks and credit cards.  I also saw in his aura that he had some fear pictures about voodoo.  I let him know that I knew all about voodoo and how to use it [I was from Trinidad].

When I told him to get my wallet back to me somehow, I thought perhaps he'd drop it in a bush, and that someone would find it and mail it to me.  So imagine my surprise when five minutes later I heard a very timid knock on the front door.  I opened it and there he was towering over me.

As he handed me my wallet I noticed his hands were shaking.  What a miracle!  A thief bringing back what he had stolen!  There really is no such thing as a victim!"   ---P.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment