Saturday, December 27, 2014

Monthly RoundUp - The Best of Psychic Awakenings December Blogs

Hello!  I am at the end of my 30-Day Blogging Challenge. At the beginning I really wondered how the heck I was going to come up with thirty blogs in thirty days.  BUT I DID IT!  My blogs were generally of two types: techniques for being psychic and information for enhancing your spiritual awareness. Listed here are links to the five posts that were the most read.

1) Everything Springs From Self Love

This post was far and away the most widely read. Self Love is the highest common denominator.

2) Psychic Awakenings Graduates Move On Up

Well! We know who looked at this one the most! But I've included it anyway because the graduates accomplished so very much spiritual growth. Some of them have already hung out their shingles to be of service to others.
http://psychicawakeningsseattle.blogspot.com/2014/12/psychic-awakenings-graduates-move-on-up.html

3) Tarot the Intuitive Way

Learn to read tarot cards without spending hours memorizing meanings. Developing your own meanings leads to empowering readings.
http://psychicawakeningsseattle.blogspot.com/2014/12/tarot-intuitive-way.html

4) What Color is My Aura?

The colors in your aura reflect your energetic vibration. You can use your colors to heal yourself.
http://psychicawakeningsseattle.blogspot.com/2014/12/what-color-is-my-aura.html

5) What Will I Learn in Psychic School?

The Clairvoyant Awareness Program is more than learning how to do aura readings and energy healings.  It's about increasing your awareness of yourself as a Spirit; and your Spiritual abilities to communicate and create.
http://psychicawakeningsseattle.blogspot.com/2014/12/what-will-i-learn-in-psychic-school.html


There you have it! I hope that each of the blog was beneficial for you in some way. Was there another post which is not listed above that really spoke to you? Please let me know if there is a specific topic about which you would like more information.

Take good care,
Madeline

www.PsychicAwakenings.com


No comments:

Post a Comment